Friday, June 26, 2009

so sorry...

im so sorry for not replying your massages or answer your call...and if i did i know im just sending a couple of massages only...im so sorry for making you waiting long for my answer...it just that rite now im unstable in so many ways...something i have to recover back and that needs me for being alone with myself and now with the new semester..there just a lot of thing i have to do. But that doesnt mean i dont care of you... because of ALLAH and with ur companion im strong and if you did not around im feel so misrable..
I noe sometimes you said its so hard, its so difficult..but remember dear..
if im not around my pray will always be with you...
dont just keep remembering me...
seek for ALLAH guidance too...
because remembering HIM is so much better...
Sometimes u also said,
soon or later,
Allah will take your life,
yes Allah will...
but my dear..
dont be sad
Allah with you..
p/s: sikpa ktk..ubat mujarab sakit itu tawakkal..redha jakla..sabar..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates